The Bond Girls: M, Vesper, and Domino.
All of the Bond Girls can be used for Classic, Volume and Premade applications. All adhesives ideal humidity is 45- 60% and 69-72 degrees F. The setting speed is fastest at 55-65% humidity and is the recommended range. These adhesives will cure in 1-4 seconds depending on humidity and amount of adhesive used the less adhesive used, the quicker the setting time.
Storage: keep Adhesive in a cool dry/ airtight place with fresh silica. If storing unopened adhesive in a refrigerator, the adhesive must be removed 2 hours before use to allow it to come to normal working temperature. Do not refrigerate adhesive after opening.
Do not freeze adhesive.
A vac Jar is recommended Store only with other adhesives
Discard adhesive after 4 weeks of use or before if it becomes think, stringy, or the smell becomes strong.
These adhesives are designed to have excellent retention when used in ideal temp/ humidity with proper attachment technique and aftercare.
Domino Clear Bond is excellent for premades, promade fans, crystallizing, for those clients with carbon sensitivities, volume and classic. Medium viscosity. 1-2 second set time. This adhesive has virtually no fumes and zero pigment.
Vesper Ultra Bond Is a flexible bond that is excellent for classic, volume, Premade and Promade fans, crystallizing, and has a very light banana scent! This glue is medium viscosity.
This adhesive will work down to 45% humidity with ideal humidity 55-65% and 69-74 degrees F.
This adhesive is very fast .5-1 second glue in the ideal range. Note: the lower the humidity, the slower the setting time. Contains carbon black.
M Mega Bond is perfect for the intermediate to advanced artist needing a fast setting thinner viscosity adhesive. This adhesive is versatile for all application techniques. Low fumes and sets in 1-2 seconds depending on humidity. Contains Carbon Black
Note. These are professional adhesives. By purchasing adhesive you are attesting that you are licensed and trained to use them properly. Glitter KC LLC dba KC Pro Lash Supply is not responsible for the use/ misuse, intentional or not, of the products.
Using adhesives below 30% increase fumes and chances for sensitivities and reactions due to not enough moisture in the air to properly polymerize the adhesive. Using adhesive outside ideal ranges also can result in poor retention.
These adhesives contain Acrylates. Whenever changing adhesives with your clients, there is always a risk of reactions and patch testing is always recommended. A clear patch test is not a guarantee that a client is not or will not become sensitive to an ingredient at any time of exposure.
- Always use product in the manner in which it is intended.
- Use product in a well ventilated area in the recommended temperature and humidity range. Do not ever place product on the skin.
- Discard of wet adhesive by neutralizing with water before discarding in a closed container immediately.
- Do not use adhesive on any surface that has natural fibers, especially cotton. Adhesive combined with these materials create an exothermic reaction and can increase fumes, sensitivities and ultimately are combustible! I do not recommend micropore tape to secure bottom lashes for this reason. Eye pads or Blue Sensitive tape are better options.
- Avoid swiping on eyepads or lashes during application to reduce fumes and increase retention