Complete lash lift kit
5 or silicone pads (shield type)
3 y comb lift tools
5 mascara wands
5g perm solution
5g setting solution
5g lash cleanser
5g lash nutrition
For Professional Use only
Lash Lift clear Adhesive: Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol
Perm Solution #1:
Water, Cysteamine Hydrochloride, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Ethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Isopropyl Myristate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ceteareth-2, Threonine
Setting Solution #2:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Dodecylhexadecyltrimonium Chloride, Triethylhexanoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Polyoxyethylene Lauryl Ether, Disodium Phosphate
Lash Nutrition #3:
Water, Isooctyl Palmitate, Pentapeptide-17, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-4, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Vitamin E, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Hydroxyacetophenon, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-100 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycine, Butylene Glycol
Lash Cleanser #4:
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate
1. Remove contact lenses and eye makeup. Then select the appropriate size of silicone rods.
2. Place eye pad under the eye, covering lower eyelashes.
3. Use eyelash cleanser to clean all oils and makeup residue from eyelids and eyelashes. Make sure all cleanser is rinsed off thoroughly then pat or fan dry.
4. Flex the silicone rod to loosen it up. Apply lash lift adhesive onto the back side of your desired silicone rod. Gently position the correct size silicone rod on the upper eyelid. Hold the silicone rod for 5-10 seconds on the eyelid to ensure adhesion.
5. Once adhered, apply lift adhesive about 2/3 of the way up on the silicone rod. Let the adhesive hold on for 10-15 seconds before combing the lashes back makes this step easier by providing instant grab to lock the lashes in place. Tip: Do not put too much adhesive on eyelashes.
6. Use a lash pick or Y brush to separate any lashes that are stuck together, and to straighten crooked or crossed lashes. Lashes should lie straight and taut from base to tip.
7. Take an appropriate amount of perm solution on a flocked applicator or micro swab. Cover all natural eyelashes from the base to the middle of the eyelash. Do not put the cream on the tips of the eyelashes. Times the perm solution on the eyelashes for 8-14 minutes.
8. Use a flocked applicator to remove totally all the perm solution from the eyelashes.
9. Take an appropriate amount of setting solution on a micro swab. Apply evenly over the eyelashes from top to bottom. Times the setting solution on the eyelashes for 8-10 minutes.
10. Use a flocked applicator to remove totally all the setting solution from the eyelashes.
11. Take an appropriate amount of lash nutrition on a micro swab. Apply evenly and brush the lotion through the eyelashes.
12. Use the cleanser with cotton swab to detach silicone rod from the eyelid, gently rolling wet cotton swab between the silicone rod and the skin. Clean remains of lash lift adhesive on the skin with cleanser.
These processing times are just guidelines, depending on the lash thickness, texture, and porosity:
Fine Lashes: 8-10 minutes
Normal Lashes: 10-12 minutes
Thick Lashes: 12-14 minutes
1. It is important to note that contact lenses must be removed before lash lift can be performed to prevent any negative reaction or damage to the eyes.
2. They are designed for use on hair only. Make sure the solutions do not touch the skin.
3. If skin contact occurs, wipe away the solutions and wash the area using a flocked applicator and water until there is no residue left on the skin. If eye contact occurs, flush the eye with water for a minimum of 15 minutes and have your client consult a physician.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
5. Store in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of Children and Pets